|This product has been discontinued.|
The Otari DP-75 Slave Recorder is specifically designed for volume production of high quality music recordings. The DP-75 has two horizontally aligned tape decks, capable of recording at three tape speeds -- 120, 150 and 240 ips. Also, up to ten DP-75s can be connected to one master reproducer, and thus a maximum system constructs a 1 : 20 duplication system at 64, 80 or 128 times speed.|
The DP-75 can be connected to the Otari's loop-bin type master reproducer DP-73 or the Otari DP-103/DP-53 series digital master reproducer.
By combining with the DP-73, a complete DP-70 duplication system is constructed. The DP-73 uses a 7.5 or 3.75 ips 1/2 inch master tape, assuring wide dynamic range and low noise. The DP-73 can reproduce a master program at 240, 300 or 480 ips, producing fine quality at 64, 80 or 128 times play speed.
The DP-75 can also be combined with the DP-103/DP-53. The DP-103/DP-53 provides the audio signal with broad dynamic range and low noise, by reproducing an analog audio signal converted from digital data at each copy cycle. The DP-103/DP-53 can reproduce a master program at 64 times or 80 times play speed (optional 128 times speed is possible).
* Dolby HX Pro, HX Pro Headroom Extension originated by Bang & Olufsen and manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation. "Dolby", the Double-D symbols, and HX Pro are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
- Vertically aligned tape deck and tape path - 2 machines
- Maximum of ten units can be connected to one Master
- High performance ferrite heads
- Self-contained bias and record electronics (8 MHz)
- Tape cleaner assembly
- Test signal connectors on front panel electronics modules
- Self-contained power supply for all electronics and transport control
- Pack arm for consistent tape winding
- 4-system bias selection
- 4-system EQ selection
- 14" pancake
- Three speeds -- 120, 150 and 240 ips
- DC direct drive capstan motor with PLL servo
- Supply reel tension servo (DC reel motor)
- Take-up reel taper tension control (DC reel motor)
- Local manual start/stop and on/off-line selection
- Optional full-track monitoring head which simplifies bias monitoring and calibration
- Optional Dolby HX Pro circuit*