|DR-10N 2ch Digital Audio Disk Recorder/Editor|
|This product has been discontinued.|
|The 2nd drive is optional.|
The Otari DR-10N is a 2-channel digital audio disk recorder for broadcast stations or other professional applications.
- Basic Functions
- Audio I/O: analog line input x 2, analog line output x 4 (2 stereo pairs), A ES/EBU digital input x 1, AES/EBU digital output x 2.
- Recording of analog or digital audio signals as WAVE files (WAV, BWF, BWF-J). With automatic record start feature that monitors input level.
- Playback of WAVE files recorded on the disk (analog and AES/EBU digital play back signals can be output as 2 stereo pairs or a stereo mix).
- Number of Playback/Edit Tracks
- 4-track L/R mix outputs or 2 stereo outputs, with reverse play and vari-speed play (±12.5%) modes.
- Transport Control
- Familiar REC, PLAY, STOP, FFWD, and REWIND buttons
- Timecode chase feature (LTC/VITC)
- Synchronization to VIDEO, WORD, or AES/EBU digital audio input signal
- 2-channel bar graph level meter
- Timecode display or record elapsed time display
- Menu-driven machine setup
- Edit Functions (with optional edit remote controller)
- Simple and intuitive editing operation via sophisticated graphical user interface
Edits (copy, paste, etc.) are applied to 2 stereo pairs (virtual 4 tracks)
- Adjustable fade-in, fade-out, and crossfade time
- Various locator functions and broadcast cue functions
- Jog/Shuttle playback (1/32x to 2x normal play speed)
- Multi-level Undo/Redo
- Time expansion/compression and pitch shift
- Waveform display with zooming
- Instant Playback Feature (with dedicated remote controller)
- Instant playback of edited WAVE files from parallel two stereo pairs
- Two faders with internal start/stop switch
- Independent line out on/off
- 24 trigger buttons (assigned to either of two outputs)
- Pause/stop control
- Search and download/upload of WAVE files on a network server.
Recording and editing of additional database data (for details, contact Otari)