|DP-303 Digital Master Reproducer
|This product has been discontinued.|
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
|The Otari DP-303 Digital Master Reproducer is a playback machine for a high speed duplication system for high quality pre-recorded audio cassette tapes.
The DP-303 plays digital audio signals from its solid state memory (SDRAM), there is no concern for tape jam or deterioration of sound quality due to repeated duplication often experienced on conventional loop-bin analog master tape players.
The DP-303 has been designed to be a replacement for analog master tape players and can connect to high speed slave recorders from Otari (DP-75, DP-55, etc.) or from other manufacturers. Two copy rates can be selected from 64x, 80x, 128x, and 160x according to slave recorders used with. (Copy rates should be specified when ordering. A single speed model is also available.)
- Intuitive and easy operation using Otari original application software (for Windows 2000*)
- Support for Compact Discs in CD-DA and WAVE Format
(one CD can contain programs for sides A and B)
- Maximum copy rate of 160x play speed for 44.1 kHz sample rate programs.
- Support for networking. The DP-303 can connect to up to four PC's via Ethernet (100 Base/T). An external PC can be used as a controller (server) or a monitor.
- CD-ROM drives and removable hard disk drives for master program acquisition.
- Ample SDRAM capacity to cover long program equivalent to C-120.
- Switching of Four Operation Mode Presets (copy rate, bias, EQ, Dolby HX Pro** on/off) (Compatible with DP-55, DP-75, and DP-95)
- Cue tone oscillator with variable frequency and output level
- Separate 4-channel buffer amplifier
- Record signal output level adjustment in 1 dB steps
- LED bar graph level meters
- Monitor output for external powered monitor speakers
- Automatic Stop based on the number of playback cycles or product count (with DP-75 or DP-205)
** HX Pro Headroom Extension originated by Bang & Olufsen and manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
"Dolby", the Double-D symbols, and HX Pro are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.